There is a lot of quick weight loss tips out there on how to lose weight for women. Unfortunately, this information very often does not take into account our individual differences or unique biology. Keep reading for quick weight loss tips that will work well for women
If you’re someone who has slow metabolism you will burn fewer calories than someone who has very fast metabolism. If you are very tall, then the amount you need to eat is different from someone very short.
Even more extreme though are the differences between men and women and the strategies that work best for each. If you are female and trying to lose weight,here’s some quick weight loss tips that you might not have read before…
Quick Weight Loss Tips For Women
The biggest weight loss tip that every woman should know is they should lift weight. Or, do some other form of ‘resistance’ training. In other words, women should drop the over-reliance on cardio exercise and start lifting weights!
Many women worry about this because they think that they are going to get ‘too bulky’. That the resultant look will be unattractive. In reality though, it is actually very hard to become bulky , especially for a woman.
What’s more likely is that added muscle mass will simply speed up your metabolism (muscle is what we call ‘metabolically active’) and that will allow you to burn fat at a faster rate.
In fact, this is one of the main reasons that men lose weight faster than women!
At the same time, lifting weight will help women to gain the right proportions, to tone up and to increase their tone and definition in order to get rid of things like cellulite. It will even increase the production of fat burning hormones!
The fastest way to get a more attractive body as a woman is to lift weights.
Consider Other Lifestyle Factors, Medications and Conditions
So, women are at a disadvantage already when it comes to burning fat but things get more complicated still when you consider the other factors involved: things like the menstrual cycle for instance which causes hormones to fluctuate at different times of the month.
More of an issue is the role of contraceptive medication which can cause weight gain or weight loss depending on how the body reacts.
Then there are conditions like polycystic ovaries which only affect women and like hypothyroidism which is more common for women. If you find it very difficult to lose weight, consult your doctor.
And make sure that you are eating well and getting all of your nutrients in order to support your body’s metabolic function and hormone balance.
Finally, note that these hormones also impact on emotional eating – which studies confirm to be a larger issue for women versus men. Keep this in mind and try to maintain your emotional state while avoiding temptation as far as you can.
Fat Burning Supplements for Women
Recent studies have shown that certain supplements actually do work for women to help burn fat for quick weight loss. Some of the studies are done by universities and some are done by the companies themselves. So do your due diligence to be sure of what you are taking. Most people enjoy supplements with caffeine but others cannot deal with it. So read all ingredients before you try – and it won’t hurt to check with your doctor before using any of these quick weight loss tips.
Quick weight loss tips for fat burning
1. Green Tea – This is a long known supplement addition or a diet addition that you can enjoy on its own. Green tea has been enjoyed for ages by people who realize that it can help with lowering BMI and increasing calorie metabolism.
2. Calcium – Some studies show that it’s possible that a calcium supplement can aid in weight loss for some women. However, it is important not to overdo the calcium supplementation because scientists still aren’t sure whether ingesting too much calcium is harmful or not. If you already eat a high amount of calcium in your diet, it’s important to consider that.
3. Vitamin D – The best way to get vitamin D is actually naturally via the sun, but so many of us use sunscreen that vitamin D deficiencies are quite common. A deficiency can contribute to obesity and even back and other body pains. Have your levels checked by your doctor. If your levels are low, find a good supplement like this one at Professional Supplement Center:
Link – http://www.professionalsupplementcenter.com/MetagenicsD35000.htm?
4. Vitamin B12 – Whether you’re a meat eater or a vegan or someplace in between, another chronic deficiency today is vitamin B12. Being short of this vitamin is very serious and can lead to mental problems and weight issues. Unless you ask for your levels to be checked, your doctor may not do a test. Have it checked and if you have a shortage, consider using the sublingual methylcobalamin version over the cobalamin type due to arsenic issues.
Link – http://www.professionalsupplementcenter.com/SolgarMethylcobalaminVitaminB121000mcg.htm?
Fat burning supplements
5. Antioxidants – You can take supplements that contain antioxidants or just eat food with antioxidants. These help ward off free radicals which can cause your body to be unbalanced. You can find antioxidants in fruits and vegetables too.
6. Caffeine – Even though it’s not the healthiest supplement for most people, it does actually aid in weight loss. It boosts your metabolism and gives you extra energy. But, you should use it with caution because it is addictive. The effects wear off and you need more and more of the supplement to get the same results.
7. Resveratrol – This is found in red wine, dark red and purple berries and now available in supplement form. Many people who have taken it say that it reacts on their body a lot like caffeine. Others report more motivation to get more done in the day. It’s worth trying one of the new resveratrol supplements:
Link – http://www.amazon.com/Foods-Natural-Resveratrol-Potency-200mg/dp/B002G75WZI/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1414297354&sr=1-3&keywords=Resveratrol
8. SHREDZ for Her – This is a supplier that purports to help women boost their fat burning by giving your body some of the vitamins, antioxidants and minerals that it needs. It claims to break down carbohydrates and help make your workouts more efficient. This supplement has most of the above ingredients included.
Link – http://www.amazon.com/SHREDZ-Her-Metabolism-Booster-Supplement/dp/B00ITK5HUQ
Use any supplements with caution. These are just quick weight loss tips and supplements options for your consideration. Consider talking to a doctor first, or at least inform them before they prescribe any medications. Definitely ask your doctor if you are already being prescribed medications.